¿Who does not fancy to try some tapas in an amusing and different way? Come to try tapas around Madrid and fall in love with the charming of the Spanish capital.
You will follow route and visit several taverns. In each of them you can taste a typical Spanish tapa along with an excellent local wine (which could be changed into a beer, refreshment or mineral water).
The route will drive you along one of the most popular Madrid neighbourhoods: La Latina, out of doubt the cornerstone district for tapeo in the capital. In their streets Cava Baja, Plaza de la Cebada, (sourroundings of the Plaza Mayor) plenty of traditional taverns with a suggestion offer of wines and tapas are concentrated.
You will only have to show the tickets in the selected taverns to be exchanged for your tapa and drink.
Come to the Tapas route and enjoy one of the most typical experiences of Madrid!
We are waiting for you.
- Tapas and wines are previously selected.
- Las Cuevas de Luis Candelas: Tortilla de patata (Spanish omelette) & Red wine Ribera del Duero crianza
- La posada de la Villa: Croqueta de jamón (Ham croquette) &Red wine Rioja reserva
- Taberna del Capitán Alatriste: Empanada de perdiz (partridge pie) & Red wine Madrid Crianza
- Taste Gallery: Salmorejo (cold vegetable soup) & White wine Verdejo
- Cubiertos de Gloria: Buñuelo de bacalao (cod sweet fritter) & Red wine Riber del Duero crianza
- The tickets are only exchangeable in the taverns adhered to this promotion:
- Las Cuevas de Luis Candelas: C/ Los Cuchilleros, 1, Madrid.
- La Posada de la Villa: C/ Cava Baja, 9, Madrid.
- Taberna del Capitán Alatriste: C/ Grafal, 7, Madrid.
- Taste Gallery: Plaza S. Miguel, 8, Madrid.
- Cubiertos de Gloria: C/ de Toledo, 28, Madrid.
- Valid tickets for 4 tapas + drinks (to be chosen among 5 bars)
- Tickets exchangeable from 1pm to 10pm (except in “La posada de la Villa” and “taberna del Capitán Alatriste”: from 1pm to 4pm & 8pm to 10pm)
- Each ticket can be exchanged into a wine and a tapa.
- Only valid for two days: August, 30th and 31st.
- Price of the tickets: 20 €
- You can buy tickets on 29 and 30 August from 10am to 2pm at IFEMA.
Do not miss it!