|Madrid, May 4, 2017. - IFEMA is the place chosen to host the FDI World Dental Congress, to be held from August 29 to September 1 in Madrid. This venue is ideal for hosting congresses of this magnitude, turning it into a key international space for holding trade fairs and professional meetings
For this event, 3 pavilions and 5,000 square meters (where the commercial exposures will be located, and the activities included in the Scientific Program will be developed) will be enabled.
In addition to the IFEMA unbeatable facilities, it has perfect connection with different places of Madrid, which may be considered as another of its advantages.
Those attendees interested can find more information about the speakers, the scientific program and activities on the website
- It is located only 10 minutes from Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas International Airport
- It is linked by road to Madrid's major access routes and ring roads: the M11 (Exits 5 and 7), the M40 (Exits 5, 6 and 7) and the A2 (Exit 7).
- Access to IFEMA is possible from anywhere in the city by means of Campo de las Naciones station on Line 8, which also connects the exhibition complexes with Adolfo Suárez Madrid– Barajas International Airport.
- These bus lines also provides access to IFEMA:
- Route 112-Mar de Cristal-Feria de Madrid-Bº Aeropuerto.
- Route 122-Avda. de América-Campo de las Naciones-Feria de Madrid.
- Route 828-Universidad Autónoma-Alcobendas-Canillejas-Feria de Madrid.
- There are taxi ranks at each entrance to the exhibition complex. Those attendees interested can find more information on the website