10th Reason: Several Hands-on courses according to your needs
|Madrid, April 25, 2017. - Four months ahead of the opening of the FDI World Dental Congress and the focus of its 8 hands-on courses, at which attendees could register, are already known. These hands-on courses will be taught at the magnificent facilities (laboratories and clinics) of the Faculty of Dentistry at the Complutense University of Madrid.
Among the main hands-on courses currently being planned, some specifically addressed to dentists, others to dental hygienists and some of them for both, the most noteworthy of which are as follows:
- Conscious Sedation with Nitrous Oxide in Dentistry
- Emotional Intelligence and Communication Skills at the dental practice
- Burn-out prevention and stress management at dental practice.
- Bone regeneration.
- Patient care: dental hygienist's perspective.
- Dental hygienist protocols to deal with special needs patients.
- Interproximal Biofilm Control
- Periodontal treatment support: dental hygienist role.
Those attendees interested can find more information about the speakers, the scientific program and activities on the website